DRONE TRAINING PROGRAMS FOR
PUBLIC SAFETY ORGANIZATIONS
SkyOp’s drone training can help your public safety organization save money and operate more efficiently. We train Law Enforcement, Fire Departments, and Emergency Management Organizations.
LEADING THE WAY IN DRONE EDUCATION
We've been teaching public service organizations how to reduce costs and improve safety by engaging drones to perform risky tasks, successfully gather data and reduce operating costs.
WHO CAN BENEFIT FROM DRONES?
- Conducting Search and Rescue Operations.
- Improving Situational Awareness During Active Incidents.
- Conducting Surveillance.
- Large Group Monitoring and Control.
- Post-Incident Photo/Video/3D Model Creation and Damage Assessment.
- Creation of Training Videos and Marketing Materials.
92% of businesses report a positive ROI on their drone investment in a year or less.
COMMERCIAL BENEFITS OF DRONES
Drones safely go where personnel cannot.
Drones get the job done faster.
Drones save money by reducing man hours.
Drones gather valuable data and metrics.
HOW TO GET STARTED
Our team will help you create a drone training program that's tailored to your team's specific needs.
Contact us for a
Work with us to customize
Schedule a start date
and get your program up and running quickly!
CUSTOMIZE YOUR PROGRAM
We’ll create a program that covers the aspects of drone technology that are most valuable to your organization.
- Using drones for public safety purposes
- Review of public safety case studies
- Computerized drone flight simulator
- Indoor training for flight system orientation, depth perception, and non-GPS flight skills
- FAA Remote Pilot knowledge test prep
- Outdoor hands-on training with commercial drones
- Drone photo and video production
- Understanding autonomous flight applications
- Intro to photogrammetry software, orthomosaic mapping, 3D modeling, point clouds, Geographic Information Systems (GIS) and more.
- Other topics related to building your drone program
READY TO GET STARTED?
SkyOp has helped hundreds of organizations prepare for a drone-forward future. Click the button below to build your own drone program today.